Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Feeling Better

Just in case my students were wondering, I am feeling better this evening.  I was hit with a pretty nasty cold and looked pretty horrible on Monday.  I wasn't doing better on Tuesday and my wife made me stay home again.  I have had a personal day schedule for a while for this Wednesday and really wanted to make it today, but couldn't do it.

I just wanted to explain a change to the Christmas dinner that I made.  I was supposed to send out permission slips today for students who could do Christmas dinner shopping with me.  Since I was gone today, will be gone tomorrow, and the weather sounds VERY wintery on Thursday I decided it'd be best if we got a gift certificate for the family.  Mrs. Moen was willing to go get a gift certificate for the family to ensure that they will still be able to plan on the meal.  Unfortunately, that also means that students won't be able to go shopping this year.

Thank you for all your generosity in this project too.  I know that there is a lot of requests during this season and appreciate that everyone is able to help with this one.  I really like having the kids work together to help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Book Finder