Friday, April 19, 2013

News and Notes


The Van Clan exceeded four million words this week.  Great Work!  I told them that I would give them an extra recess if they reached five million words as a class before the end of the school year.  It's a tough goal, but if they all keep reading they can do it.  The class has really done a great job of silent reading lately and it is such a good practice that I hope they continue through the summer.

Also, our biographies are scheduled for next week.  Colton is scheduled for Monday morning and in the afternoon Owen, Savannah, and Emma will be presenting!

Finally, next week Thursday we will have a Mystery Guest!  I haven't given the students any more information than that yet.  I may try to add some hints or clues next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Book Finder