Friday, September 7, 2012

More Information and Games

At the beginning of the year there seems to be lots of bits of information to share.  Today I have more bits and pieces of information that are pretty random.
  • First, this week I am sending home a paper copy with everyone.  If you don't have Internet I'll continue to print the blog on Friday to send home.  If you have Internet you can either go to the blog address iowagrant33.blogspot.com or sign-up to have new posts sent to your e-mail.
  • I am also sending home a letter today explaining some of the things that are done in the classroom and the school for behavior.  I think it's pretty basic, but wanted to make sure it made sense to everyone.
  • Students can bring in snacks to eat at our 2:00 milk time.  Please try to find healthy choices or at least healthier choices.  We don't want the students eating junk food at snack break.
  • Finally, the weekend game.  I try to post a weekend game each week, but most of the games can already be found on Educational Games page.  I always try to find games that are educational and have no advertisements or at least limited.  Here it is:   Math Lines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Book Finder