Thursday, September 15, 2011

Updates

There are just a few updates and changes I wanted everyone to be aware of.

The calendar has been updated.
- Homecoming is on Sept. 30 and I assume we'll have a parade at the school again.
- There will be a book fair from Oct. 19-25 at IGEMS. This is the same time as parent/teacher conferences.

I have also added a couple of helpful links on the right hand side.
- Healthy Snacks - I didn't want that post to scroll down the page and be hard to find. The healthy snacks link will now be left on the right hand side.
- IG Lunch Menu - The students mentioned to me that we didn't get lunch calendars for September so I left a link so students and parents could check easily.
- Scholastic Book Wizard - This is a place where students can check their books to see if they are reading at a book at their level.

Finally, a small change to posts being sent to your e-mail. I noticed that the posts I put up weren't being e-mailed until 3 or 4 in the morning. I finally found where to change that setting, so now those posts should come you your e-mail account between 3-5 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Book Finder