Thursday, March 18, 2010

Several Updates



1. The third graders need small boxes for an art project they are doing. Cereal boxes or tissue boxes will work great.

2. A reminder that Family Fun Night will be on Thursday, March 25. It's from 6-8 p.m. next week.

3. The Book Fair will begin next week too. We have two visits. The first will be on Thursday, March 25 to look around. They will create a wishlist on the first visit. The second visit will be after Spring Break on Tuesday, April 6 to buy books. If you would like, you can also go with your child to buy books during parent/teacher conferences.

4. Finally, a quick note about parent/teacher conferences. I will set up times on the half hour for you to come visit and send them home. Conferences are on April 6 and 8 from 4:30-8:00. I will send home a sign-up sheet for parents to choose their preferred time, but if you'd like to e-mail me I can sign you up that way too (avanovermeer@igs.k12.wi.us). If you e-mail me, just tell me the date and a time you'd like to come. The students are more than welcome to come in and listen too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Book Finder