Friday, March 26, 2010

Don't Forget Reading Calendars!


I won't be posting over break (I'm sure you are all disappointed). I wanted to leave a reminder for the students to return their March reading calendars at the top of the blog. The calendars will be due on Monday, April 5th.

I did not send home the April reading calendar today; therefore, the kids will have a break at the beginning of April. I'll send out the new calendar on April 5th too.

Finally, for students who always want to comment on the blog. When you finish a book over Spring Break, you can post the name of the book in the comment. To comment, click on the Comment link at the bottom of this post. Type in our message and at the bottom put in your name under Name/URL. Just put in your first name and skip the URL part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Book Finder