Friday, November 13, 2009

Little Grunt

The third graders did an excellent job on the play this morning. We practiced all week and they did their best work in front of a rather large audience. Thanks to all those who were able to come. For those who couldn't make it, the tech. staff is working on posting the video and hopefully it will be done by Monday (it's quite a job posting such a long video and the other third grade classes recorded theirs too). As of right now, we will not need any permission slips to put the video up because of the Acceptible Use Policy that was already signed. The video will be posted on the Iowa-Grant website and I will link it on the blog when it is done.

Finally, if any parents who took pictures of the play want to send me pictures I'd love to post some on this site. Please send as many as you have and I'll try to create a short slideshow. I had planned on taking pictures, but got busy and forgot. My e-mail address is avanovermeer@igs.k12.wi.us

Thanks and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scholastic Book Finder